Our company is one of the top three selling cannabis vape products in the State of Nevada. We specialize in the production of high-quality cannabis extracts and the production of cannabis vape pens, tinctures and capsules. We have been in business since 2017 and have positioned ourselves as leaders in this emerging market.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as our Fulfillment Manager. This individual can provide exceptional team leadership with the goal to consistently produce and provide the best cannabis products in the Nevada cannabis industry.
- Oversee fulfillment staff to effectively package and label all finished goods for distribution to Licensed Nevada Dispensaries.
- Ensure all products are packaged & labeled properly according to the Packaging SOP & Nevada State Statutes.
- Ensure all products are quality checked and the correct/matching packaging, labels, stickers, seals, etc. are used.
- Printing and coordinating staff to apply appropriate labels with all information filled out correctly according to 3rd Party Lab Results.
- Organize, label & properly store finished goods in the vault.
- Responsible for Inventory Reconciliation of ALL Finished Goods & Area Specific Hardware and Packaging.
- Ensure sufficient inventory of all relevant supplies (labels, bags, boxes, tape, METRC Tags, etc.) and coordinate with Supply Chain Department when supplies are below PAR levels.
- Batch completed finished goods in coordination with Laboratory Manager confirmation.
Properly fulfill and prioritize orders - this entails the following:
- Communicate with the Director and Laboratory Manager to prioritize orders and manufacture backstock according to projected & actual sales.
- Pulling the proper packages from inventory (physically and in METRC) in coordination with the Laboratory Manager.
- Creation of LeafLink Invoices, LeafLogix Manifests and METRC Manifests.
- Liaising with buyers & salesperson to confirm METRC Manifest, Invoicing (LeafLink & LeafLogix), pricing, delivery method and times.
- Verifying gross weights of each package to prep for shipment and input into METRC
- Creating and distributing vendor packets of information required for shipment: Soil amendment reports, business licenses, COA’s, etc.
- Coordinate delivery with in-house and/or 3rd party distribution.
- Ensuring all orders are properly and legally packaged prior to transport.
- Cannabis management experience preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in an inventory control role.
- 2 years’ experience with METRC.
- 1+ year experience with LeafLink.
- 1+ year experience with LeafLogix.
- Current & in good standing Nevada MME Production Category badge.
- Attention to detail and excellent teamwork skills.
- Ability to delegate and coordinate within intra and inter office environments.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Effective and timely communication of timelines, workforce needs, supplies, and ancillary items necessary to successfully complete assigned tasks.
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Possess valid driver’s license or state ID and have reliable transportation and drivers license.
- Must pass all required background checks and obtain cannabis work cards with the State of NV and City of NLV Police Dept.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds (100 pounds with assistance). This job function may include walking, standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching.
- Knowledge of and compliance with Federal and State Cannabis regulations.
- Knowledge of safety practices, including first aid and all applicable safety standards in the cannabis production industry.
- Experience in working with inventory mgmt. software, computer literacy in working with Outlook email and Microsoft Office suite (mainly Excel).
About the Position
Job Type: Full-time salaried position
Salary range: $35,000 - $40,000 /year
Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Paid time off, store discounts
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
United States (Required)