Our company produces top selling cannabis products in the State of Nevada. We specialize in the production of high-quality cannabis extracts and the production of cannabis vape pens, tinctures and cartridges. We have been in business since 2017 and have positioned ourselves as leaders in this emerging market.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Fulfillment Clerk. This individual can provide exceptional work ethic and attention to details with the goal to consistently produce and provide the best cannabis products in the Nevada cannabis industry.
- Effectively package and label all finished goods for distribution to Licensed Nevada Dispensaries.
- Ensure all products are packaged & labeled properly according to the Packaging SOP & Nevada State Statutes and our Management Team.
- Ensure all products are quality checked and the correct/matching packaging, labels, stickers, seals, etc. are used.
- Apply appropriate labels with all information filled out correctly according to 3rd Party Lab Results.
- Organize, label & properly store finished goods in the vault.
- Batch completed finished goods in coordination with Laboratory Manager confirmation.
- Work well independently and/or within a team. Take direction well and asks questions when needing clarification on tasks and assignments.
- Light cleaning duties such as wiping surfaces, taking out the trash, cleaning breakroom, cleaning the bathroom etc.
- Perform all tasks that are assigned by supervisor or management.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Cannabis experience preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in a retail customer retail role
- Current & in good standing Nevada MME Production Category badge.
- Attention to detail and excellent teamwork skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines effectively.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Effective and timely communication of timelines, workforce needs, supplies, and ancillary items necessary to successfully complete assigned tasks.
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Have reliable transportation and driver’s license.
- Must pass all required background checks and obtain cannabis work cards with the State of NV and City of NLV Police Dept.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds (100 pounds with assistance). This job function may include walking, standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching.
- Knowledge of and compliance with Federal and State Cannabis regulations.
- Knowledge of safety practices and all applicable safety standards in the cannabis production industry.
- Basic computer literacy in working with Outlook email and Microsoft Office suite.
About the Position
Rate of Pay: $14.00/hr Full time position
Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Paid time off, store discounts
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
United Stets (Required)
Applicants must apply online through Indeed. No phone calls or in person applications will be accepted.