Cannabis Dispensary General Manager
A well-established Cannabis Dispensary in Las Vegas Nevada is seeking one dynamic individual to lead our dispensary team as our General Manager.
We are seeking a unique person who can provide exceptional leadership with the goal to position the company at the forefront of the cannabis industry.
We are seeking an individual who possesses a superb work ethic, can provide strong customer service and communication skills, possesses a team player demeanor and an adept attention to detail skill set.
If you believe you are the person who meets the qualifications below, we are interested in hearing from you.
Support the organization and management team in further advancing the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization.
Maintain safe, clean, organized, efficient and compliant facility. Ensure all operations are following all required by the Nevada CCB. Maintain required documentation for staff, inventory and sales data for the length of time determined by Nevada CCB requirements.
Maintain and strive to improve company culture, employee work ethic and accountability metrics. Assist in hiring/terminating/evaluating/promoting/disciplining and managing of all staff. Build, motivate, train and lead a high performing team through strong and dynamic leadership. Proven leadership skills with the ability to coach, mentor and motivate a diverse workforce. Communicate effectively with the company HR representative on all staff related HR and Payroll matters. Ensure that facility is properly staffed to meet ever-increasing customer demand.
Performs other related duties as assigned by the Nevada management or corporate team. Step in when other tasks need to be completed. Special projects as requested. Work “overtime” when required (can be mandated).
Ability to analyze and interpret financial data. Performs required administrative tasks; prepares required reports and correspondence. Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and interact with all staff effectively. Ability to promote and maintain a balanced and productive workplace.
Ability to prioritize / arrange job assignments and enforce defined procedures and deadlines. Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Minimum of 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license
- Previous cannabis management work experience strongly preferred
- Must pass all required background checks and obtain cannabis work cards with the State of NV and City of LV Metro Police Dept
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds (75 pounds with assistance). This job function may include walking, standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching.
- Knowledge of and compliance with Federal and State Cannabis regulations.
- Knowledge of safety practices, including first aid and all applicable safety standards in the cannabis retail industry.
- Essential experience in working with inventory mgmt.
- Software experience in Springbig, Leaflogix, Veriscan, Microsoft office, and Metrc, computer literacy in working with Outlook email and Microsoft Office suite (mainly Excel).
Experience Preferred: A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or comparable Degree is preferred. A minimum of 3 - 5 years of related work experience, including 3 years of supervisory or management experience, in this or relevant/related field is required.
- Relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Management: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
About the Position
Job Type: Full-time salaried position
Salary range: $90,000 - $100,000 / year - based on experience
Work Location: One location
Hours – between 8.5 -10 hours per day or as necessary to execute the priorities and needs of the company.
Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Paid time off
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- United States (Required)