Cannabis Delivery Driver
Our company is hiring a part time cannabis delivery driver. This individual will deliver orders to our medical and recreational cannabis customers promptly and safely. You will represent our company in a professional and safe manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
Looking to hire immediately. Applicant must be able to start work as soon as they are onboarded. Candidates must have open shift availability and be able to cover all costs associated with obtaining mandatory LV Sheriff work card and a CCB Dispensary Agent card. Company partial reimbursement policy will apply and will be discussed with the new hire.
Candidates with previous cannabis industry experience are encouraged to apply.
- Safely deliver cannabis products to different customers and through different routes, following delivery driving routes and time schedules.
- Utilize your personal vehicle for delivery purposes. Provide proof of and maintain car insurance and vehicle registration at all times.
- Loading, unloading, preparing, inspecting, and operating your own personal vehicle for delivery purposes.
- Be willing to drive within all areas of Las Vegas, North Las Vegas and Henderson, Nevada.
- Complete logs and reports and processing transactions through the State mandated Seed to Sale tracking system and internal systems.
- Verify customers eligibility to make purchases of Cannabis products before and at the time of delivery by inspecting a government issued photo ID with a birthdate of 21 yrs of age and over.
- Continuously exhibit superior customer service skills, over the phone and in person.
- Consistent and accurate cash handling skills.
- Must be trustworthy, have attention to details and be a team player.
- Contributes to team effort while maintaining a positive attitude that promotes a healthy teamwork environment.
- Participates in ongoing education and professional development as needed.
- Adhere to all State and local Medical and Recreational Cannabis laws.
- Assist with other assigned tasks within our retail dispensary facility as requested by management.
- Must have open availability and be able to work a flexible schedule, including days, nights and weekends as needed.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, own a reliable vehicle that is registered and insured and is open to driving personal vehicle as delivery vehicle. Willing to have vehicle inspected and registered as a cannabis delivery vehicle with the State of Nevada.
- MS Office experience, data entry, order entry, and intermediate computer skills including METRC and Leaflogix experience preferred.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects, set priorities, communicate with others effectively and politely and meet deadlines.
- Must be aware of surroundings at all times and adhere to company safety policies.
- Have a professional and approachable demeanor.
- Well-groomed and dressed appropriately at all times. You are a representative of the company.
- 2 - 3 years of cash handling experience.
- Ability to handle high stress situations and a busy atmosphere.
- Cannabis Industry experience preferred.
- 1 - 2 years delivery driving experience required.
- Must pass all required background checks and obtain cannabis work cards with the State of NV and City of NLV Police Dept.
- Remain compliant with all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry and the State of Nevada.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds on a continuous basis.
- Must be able to carry, bend, stand, lift, drive a vehicle, and push/pull as needed throughout the workday with no physical restrictions. Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to patiently navigate urban and city traffic safely.
About the Position
$ 13.00 hr. plus mileage with a 90-day performance review. Part time position.
Paid time off, Store Discounts.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be authorized to work in the United States.
There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Candidates must successfully complete a criminal record screening or FBI Fingerprints requirements.
Successful completion of a thorough personal reference check and background check from the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health. Note that any applicant with a violent felony or drug-related offense (Conclusion of sentence, probation, and/or incarceration within the past 10 years) is not eligible to become a dispensary agent.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.