Assistant General Manager
Oasis Cannabis Dispensary is well-established Cannabis Dispensary in Las Vegas Nevada. We are seeking one dynamic individual for our Assistant General Manager position who can provide exceptional leadership with the goal to position the company at the very forefront of the cannabis industry. Seeking someone who possess a superb work ethic, strong customer service and communication skills, team player demeanor and an adept attention to detail skillset. If you believe you are the person who meets the qualifications below, we are interested in hearing from you.
Support the General Manager in further advancing the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization.
Maintain safe, clean, organized, efficient and compliant facility. Ensure all operations are following all required regulations/regulatory bodies. Maintain required documentation for staff, inventory and sales data for the length of time determined by the regulating bodies.
Maintain and strive to improve company culture, employee work ethic and accountability metrics. Assist in hiring/terminating/evaluating/promoting/disciplining and managing of all staff. Build, motivate, train and lead a high performing team through strong and dynamic leadership. Proven leadership skills with the ability to coach, mentor and motivate a diverse workforce. Communicate effectively with the company HR Generalist regarding all staff related HR and Payroll matters. Ensure that facility is properly staffed to meet ever-increasing customer demand.
Performs other related duties as assigned by General Manager, upper management or corporate team. Step in when other tasks need to be completed. Special projects as requested. Work “overtime” when required (can be mandated).
Ability to analyze and interpret financial data. Performs required administrative tasks; prepares required reports and correspondence. Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and interact with all staff effectively. Ability to promote and maintain a balanced and productive workplace.
Ability to prioritize / arrange job assignments and enforce defined procedures and deadlines. Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Possess valid driver’s license or state ID
- Previous cannabis management work experience strongly preferred
- Must pass all required background checks and obtain cannabis work cards with the State of NV and City of LV Metro Police Dept
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry
- Knowledge of and compliance with Federal and State Cannabis regulations.
- Knowledge of safety practices, including first aid and all applicable safety standards in the cannabis production industry.
- Ability to coach, train and develop staff at Oasis Cannabis Dispensary.
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Effective time management and ability to multitask. Ability to work in a fast paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Essential experience in working with inventory management and Greenbits.
- Software experience in Springbig, Leaflogix, Veriscan, Microsoft office, and Metrc experience is required. Computer literacy in working with Google Gsuite email and Microsoft Office suite (mainly Excel).
Experience Preferred: A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or comparable Degree is preferred. 2 years of management experience in the cannabis industry. 5 years of retail management experience. A minimum of 5 years of related work experience, in this or relevant/related field is required.
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds (100 pounds with assistance). This job function may include walking, standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching.
About the Position
$ 50,000 / year annual salary.
Full-time salaried position. Schedule is evenings and weekends. Hours between 8.5 -10 hours per day or as necessary to execute the priorities and needs of the company.
Health insurance, Dental insurance, Vision insurance, Paid time off, Store Discount.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
Must be authorized to work in the United States
There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Candidates must successfully complete a criminal record screening or FBI Fingerprints requirements. Successful completion of a thorough personal reference check and background check from the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health. Note that any applicant with a violent felony or drug-related offense (Conclusion of sentence, probation, and/or incarceration within the past 10 years) is not eligible to become a dispensary agent.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Oasis Cannabis Dispensary is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all EEOC guidelines.