Assistant General Manager
Oasis Cannabis Dispensary is well-established Cannabis Dispensary in Las Vegas Nevada. We are seeking two dynamic individuals for our Assistant General Manager positions I and II who can provide exceptional leadership with the goal to position the company at the very forefront of the cannabis industry. Seeking someone who possess a superb work ethic, strong customer service and communication skills, team player demeanor and an adept attention to detail skillset. If you believe you are the person who meets the qualifications below, we are interested in hearing from you.
Support the General Manager in further advancing the company's mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization.
Maintain safe, clean, organized, efficient and compliant facility. Ensure all operations are following all required regulations/regulatory bodies. Maintain required documentation for staff, inventory and sales data for the length of time determined by the regulating bodies.
Maintain and strive to improve company culture, employee work ethic and accountability metrics. Assist in hiring/terminating/evaluating/promoting/disciplining and managing of all staff. Build, motivate, train and lead a high performing team through strong and dynamic leadership. Proven leadership skills with the ability to coach, mentor and motivate a diverse workforce. Communicate effectively with the company HR Generalist regarding all staff related HR and Payroll matters. Ensure that facility is properly staffed to meet ever-increasing customer demand.
Performs other related duties as assigned by General Manager, upper management or corporate team. Step in when other tasks need to be completed. Special projects as requested. Work “overtime” when required (can be mandated).
Ability to analyze and interpret financial data. Performs required administrative tasks; prepares required reports and correspondence. Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate and interact with all staff effectively. Ability to promote and maintain a balanced and productive workplace.
Ability to prioritize / arrange job assignments and enforce defined procedures and deadlines. Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Possess valid driver’s license or state ID
- Previous cannabis management work experience strongly preferred
- Must pass all required background checks and obtain cannabis work cards with the State of NV and City of LV Metro Police Dept
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company regulations for working in the cannabis industry
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds (100 pounds with assistance). This job function may include walking, standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time, as well as stooping, bending over and/or crouching.
- Knowledge of and compliance with Federal and State Cannabis regulations.
- Knowledge of safety practices, including first aid and all applicable safety standards in the cannabis production industry.
- Essential experience in working with inventory mgmt.
- Software experience in Springbig, Leaflogix, Veriscan, Microsoft office, and Metrc, computer literacy in working with Outlook email and Microsoft Office suite (mainly Excel).
- Relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Management: 3 years (Required
Experience Preferred: A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or comparable Degree is preferred. A minimum of 3 - 5 years of related work experience, including 3 years of supervisory or management experience, in this or relevant/related field is required.
About the Position
- Salaried position
- Hours – between 8.5 -10 hours per day or as necessary to execute the priorities and needs of the company.
- One location
Job Type: Full-time
Salary range: $40,000 - $60,000 /year
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
United States (Required)