Oasis Cannabis Dispensary is well-established Cannabis Dispensary in Las Vegas Nevada. We are seeking exceptional individuals to join our staff. Currently we are looking to hire Inventory Consultants who possess a superb work ethic, strong customer service and communication skills, team player demeanor and an adept attention to detail skillset.
- Counting inventory.
- Restocking inventory.
- Stickering/Labeling products.
- Learn other job roles and assist where-ever needed: PC, Member Services, Fulfillment.
- Processing customer orders promptly.
- Assisting with delivery orders as needed.
- Processing received inventory properly, compliantly, and in a timely manner.
- Keeping track of the "First in First out" product policy & all product expiration.
- Strong communication skills, able to multitask in a fast pace environment, attention to detail.
- Show up to work on time, clock in and out properly, maintain great attendance records.
- Positive and approachable personality. Have a friendly, team-oriented “can-do” demeanor.
- Keep work area clean and assist with cleaning the dispensary as needed.
- Be open to cross training and assisting in other departments as required.
- Follow all company policies, guidelines and protocol as required by the State of Nevada and the City of LV with strict compliance requirements within a highly regulated industry.
- All other job duties as assigned by supervisors.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change as needed for company success.
- Open availability preferred - including nights, weekend, and holidays.
- 2 - 3 yrs of customer service retail experience
- 2 - 3 yrs of retail sales experience, POS experience and cash handling experience.
- The ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time (8 hours+).
- Demonstrate knowledge of cannabis products– various flower strains, concentrates, edibles and topicals. Cannabis knowledge is preferred but not required
- Have a team player attitude, excellent communication skills, exceptional work ethic, attention to detail and strong desire for success.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Be Microsoft Office and IPad proficient. Intermediate computer skills preferred.
- Must be 21+ years of age. Must be able to meet all requirements to obtain a City of LV Metro Marijuana work card and an Agent card with the State of NV Dept of Taxation. Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to carry, bend, stand for entire work shift, lift, and push/pull as needed.
About the Position
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
- Part time or full-time position. Benefits will be discussed with eligible new hires.
- Starting hourly wage range is $12.50 - $14.00/hour based on work experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Hourly Wage: $12.50 to $14.00 /hour based on work experience.
Applicants must apply online through Indeed. No phone calls or in person applications will be accepted.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Candidates must successfully complete a criminal record screening or FBI Fingerprints requirements.
- Successful completion of a thorough personal reference check and background check from the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health. Note that any applicant with a violent felony or drug-related offense (Conclusion of sentence, probation, and/or incarceration within the past 10 years) is not eligible to become a dispensary agent.
- A resume and work references are desired