Budtenders / patient consultants
Oasis Cannabis Dispensary is a prominent and well-established Cannabis Dispensary in Las Vegas Nevada. We are seeking exceptional individuals to onboard as full time Budtenders / patient consultants.
Applicants MUST have a current State of NV Dispensary Agent work card and a LV Metro Cannabis Sheriff’s work card. We are on-boarding immediately.
We are looking to onboard Budtenders / Patient Consultants who possess a superb work ethic, strong customer service and communication skills, team player demeanor and adept sales capability.
- Smile, greet, listen, assist and thank each customer.
- Initiate and complete transactions with customers. Convey accurate product knowledge and information to patients and customers.
- Cultivate long term-customer relationships by providing superior customer service.
- Maintain a cash register, proper cash handling skills, and balance out cash drawers.
- Wear all required PPE equipment at all times.
- Strong communication skills, able to multitask in a fast pace environment, attention to details.
- Positive and approachable personality. Have a friendly, team-oriented “can-do” demeanor.
- Keep work area clean and assist with cleaning the dispensary as needed.
- Be open to cross training and assisting in other departments as required.
- Follow all company policies, guidelines and protocol as required by the State of Nevada and the City of LV with strict compliance requirements within a highly regulated industry.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 2 - 3 yrs of customer service retail experience
- 2 – 3 yrs of sales experience, POS experience and cash handling experience.
- The ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time (8 hours+).
- Demonstrate knowledge of cannabis products– various flower strains, concentrates, edibles and topicals. Cannabis knowledge is preferred but not required
- Have a team player attitude, excellent communication skills, exceptional work ethic, attention to detail and strong desire for success.
- Have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Be Microsoft Office and IPad proficient.
- Must be 21+ years of age. Must be able to meet all requirements to possess a City of LV Metro Cannabis work card and an Dispensary Agent card with the State of NV. Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds occasionally.
- Must be able to carry, bend, stand for entire work shift, lift, and push/pull as needed.
About the Position
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including days, nights and weekends.
- Full time position.
- Hourly wage range is $13.00 + Tips.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
- There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Candidates must successfully complete a criminal record screening or FBI Fingerprints requirements.
- Successful completion of a thorough personal reference check and background check from the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health. Note that any applicant with a violent felony or drug-related offense (Conclusion of sentence, probation, and/or incarceration within the past 10 years) is not eligible to become a dispensary agent.
- A resume and work references are desired