We are a prominent and well-established Cannabis Dispensary in Las Vegas Nevada. We are seeking an exceptional individual to onboard as a full time Administrative Assistant to support our Regional Director of Operations.
Applicants MUST have a current State of NV Dispensary Agent work card and a LV Metro Cannabis Sheriff’s work card. We are on-boarding immediately.
The position requires a self-motivated individual who can prioritize tasks and thrive in a fast-paced environment. A qualified candidate will be able to multitask, take direction, be able to professionally communicate and support the Regional Director of Operations on a full-time basis. You will interact with a diverse group of vendors and members of management.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings and maintain a digital calendar.
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, reports, instructional documents, and other correspondence with accuracy.
- Create and maintain filing systems, both electronic and physical.
- Ability to move from one task to another at a fast pace.
- Has vast computer/systems experience, GSuite, Microsoft, excel, outlook.
- Excellent communicator – both written and verbal.
- Extremely organized, self-motivated and attention to detail. Able to meet strict deadlines and follow up on projects to ensure completion.
- Plan vendor meetings, communicate with all parties and take detailed notes. Document commitments and schedule timeline for completion.
- Able to take direction and receive constructive criticism well.
- Ability to work within all levels of our organization.
- Attentive, professional, reliable, approachable, and a team player.
- Well-spoken and able to dress in business casual attire.
- Trustworthy with privileged and confidential information. Required to sign an NDA.
- Run errands, order business lunches and complete tasks and projects as assigned and directed.
- Must pass all background checks and obtain all needed cannabis work cards with the State of NV, City of Las Vegas Metro Police Dept as well as North Las Vegas Police Dept. Must be 21+ years of age or over.
- Must be and remain compliant with all legal and company regulations for working in the cannabis industry.
- Follow all company policies, guidelines and protocol as required by the State of Nevada and the City of LV with strict compliance requirements within a highly regulated industry.
- Must have your own reliable transportation and a driver’s license.
- Open availability and able to work long hours when necessary.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30lbs (75 lbs with assistance). This job function may include walking, standing, and/or sitting zebra for long periods of time, as well as stooping, bending and/or crouching down.Providing a resume and three references is required.
About the Position
Full time salaried position: $36,000 - $38,000 annually - based on experience.
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, PTO and store discount.
Work Authorization/Security Clearance
There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Candidates must successfully complete a criminal record screening or FBI Fingerprints requirements.
Successful completion of a thorough personal reference check and background check from the Nevada Division of Public and Behavioral Health. Note that any applicant with a violent felony or drug-related offense (Conclusion of sentence, probation, and/or incarceration within the past 10 years) is not eligible to become a dispensary agent.