Proprietary Methods of Extraction and Conversion
We have developed a proprietary method of extracting cannabinoids from cannabis plants and converting the resulting cannabinoid extracts into concentrates such as oils, waxes, edibles and shatter. These concentrates may be ingested in a number of ways, including through vaporization via electronic cigarettes and used for a variety of pharmaceutical and other purposes. CLS Holdings has recently received a Notice of Allowance from the U.S. Patent Office for its proprietary extraction and conversion methodology.
Ray Keller, a shareholder of CLS, and a founder of CLS Labs developed this process for extracting, cleaning and converting cannabinoids from cannabis plants. He has also created various delivery systems and materials to ready the converted cannabis product for different uses by different potential distributors. We believe that this proprietary process will allow us to extract and convert cannabinoids in a greater yield than methods currently used in the industry. We believe this ability and the ability to convert these refined cannabinoids into products that can be used in multiple delivery systems will provide us with a strategic advantage in the cannabis industry.
- This technology is expected to reduce growing costs and provide double the amount of Delta-9 THC compared to our competitors.
- We expect to produce a much larger amount of Delta-9 THC from plants, resulting in higher revenues.
- We expect this technology to result in market-changing product consistency.
- This technology can produce cleaner and safer products as a result of advanced testing.
- We plan to provide one-stop, multi-state services to companies wishing to build private label brands that deliver consistent products.